A Health Epidemic!
Within the last century, medical doctors and health care professionals have been silenced by an onslaught of new medical conditions that have unknown causes.
Imagine the horror to be one of the millions of people to be told, by their doctor… “We don’t know what to tell you…”
According to the Australian Society of Clinical Immunology (ASCIA)
- Delay in diagnosis of immunodeficiency disease leads to poor health outcomes and premature death.
- Immunodeficiency and autoimmune diseases are among the fastest growing chronic conditions.
- Autoimmune Diseases are more common than cancer or heart disease.
- Immunodeficiency diseases are serious, potentially life threatening conditions that are increasing in number and complexity.
- There are over 100 different autoimmune diseases that lead to significant disability.
- There is a lack of public awareness about the impact and appropriate management of immune diseases.
- Access to care is difficult, even in metropolitan areas, due to the high number of patients and low number of appropriately trained health care professionals, resulting in long waiting times to see a specialist.
The world’s leading minds say that leaky gut is the root cause for many life ruining diseases and conditions; including cancer, depression, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic fatigue, brain disorders like Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s, and a long list of other symptoms like joint pain and even migraine headaches – even “simple” conditions (that ruin lives).
Over 100 Autoimmune Diseases that Have No Known Cause…
What are some of these?
You may have heard of these… you may even be facing one or more of these diseases…
In fact, the list above is just the tip of the iceberg as there are… over 100 Diseases that Have No Cause…
However, you can stop the symptoms ruling your life using Food As Medicine….
Are Tiny Holes In Your Gut Making You Sick?
The expression Leaky Gut Syndrome is used to describe the condition of “Hyper-permeable Intestines,” a medical term that explains that the intestinal lining has become overly porous; more holes developing that are larger size than normal so that the screening process in the gut is no longer functioning as it should be. Resulting in large undigested food molecules and other bad elements like toxins and waste that your gut normally filters out now gets into your bloodstream.
I Developed Three Serious Autoimmune Diseases
Mainstream doctors were clueless…
This unexpected health hurricane came at a very high cost. My husband was forced to quit his high-paying job to be my health-care provider and single-father of our beautiful son.
I was absolutely devastated. I wanted to be a mother, a wife… but I was lifeless and felt like dying… Mainstream doctors didn’t know what to do!
Within a few years our savings were drained and we were broke… and I was still deathly ill.
All the mainstream GP’s told me there was nothing they could do to help me and told me to just suck it up!
It All Came to a Head in 2014…
When I wasn’t lying in bed writhing in pain, or trying to grit my teeth to muster the strength to be a good mum and play with my son, I spent thousands of hours looking for answers and thousands of dollars on health supplements. I wasn’t going to give up on my family or myself…
But then, in 2014, my body started to decay and I was brought to my knees…
My Triple Diseases plus the enormous stress of feeling life a failure to my husband and son took its final blow.
I could no longer get out of bed and I was ready to give up…
I had constant pain in my gut and my body, severe fatigue, low blood pressure which caused dizziness, severe muscle and joint pain, chronic depression, fortnightly and intense menstruation, low iron levels,
And these were just some of the symptoms
I prayed that somehow, I would receive a miracle because no-one had answers…
I felt I was a burden to my husband and my son; it was the lowest and most helpless place I’ve ever been in my entire life.
And that is when I discovered Dr. Terry Wahls TED talk and everything changed…
Soon after discovering Dr. Wahls, I would learn that “every time you eat or drink you are either feeding disease or fighting it”! If you suffer from one autoimmune disease the chances are very high that you will contract additional autoimmune diseases. I was suffering from a triple-combination of Hashimoto’s Disease, Chronic Anaemia and Addison’s disease.
Any one of these three is AWEFUL, but to experience three all at the same time was impossible.
After discovering Dr. Wahl’s TED talk online I realized that the key to solutions to my problems would need to start in my gut.
A doctor who struggled with one of the MOST destructive of all autoimmune disease: Multiple Sclerosis!
Her path to recovery held the secret to my freedom and what I learned is that…
My Mitochondria Were Not Thriving
The mitochondria are referred to as the ‘power houses’ of the cell. The most important function of the mitochondria is to produce energy.
The mitochondria also help in building certain parts of blood and hormones like testosterone and estrogen.
Mitochondria I learned are absolutely critical to our lives because it is the tiny mitochondria in our cells that will manage the energy of that cell.
What I discovered from that 17 minute presentation is that my body was LACKING the nutritional compounds that allow my body to thrive and the reason I was dying was because…
My Body Was Starving
This was the first glimmer of hope I had in almost 20 years.
From that moment on, I spent every spare moment I could muster studying nutrients and the foods that house the MOST Therapeutic nutrients that fight autoimmune disorders and inflammation.
The other advantage I had is that I am a real foodie and loved to cook and had worked at exclusive restaurants in Brisbane, Australia for 15 years where I learned many advanced cooking techniques.
After spending years discovering the foods and recipes that healed my body, I can tell you now that I am almost 90% healed.
I don’t think I will ever 100% recover, but I can definitely tell you that I have my life back and a new mission…
The Autoimmune Warrior
In 2014, I decided to dedicate my life to helping thousands of people just like me get relief and freedom because what I know now is that…
Food is Medicine… and ALSO… food can POISON you!
The right foods can provide your body and cells with the life-thriving energy it needs to survive and heal, while the wrong foods (especially the preserved toxic foods we see on the shelves) can be the worst enemy as I personally experienced.
And that is why I designed an easy-to-follow food & lifestyle guide/cookbook that outlines everything I ate to heal my body.
If you know you have any of the 100 autoimmune diseases, I know my Food is Life Program will change your life, because it changed mine and many others lives.
In this program I will teach you the foods that support the Autoimmune Protocol (AIP)…
- Where to source the right organic foods…
- Which foods support healthy cells…
- More importantly… foods that destroy your immune system…
This Isn’t A Cookbook. It’s The Gift That Gave Me My Life Back
What I lay out for you is everything I fought to understand for myself and that is why I developed not these three specific programs that may help you recover your health back too.
Program Guide #1 – Everything You Need to Know About the Autoimmune Protocol
Before you can understand why food is medicine, you need to understand which food that nature provides us to support healthy cells and a healthy gut. That is why I developed this quick-start guide which explains in layman’s terms…
- What is the autoimmune protocol (AIP)?
- How long do I stay on the AIP?
- What are the foods I can and cannot eat?
- Food quality and how to source your organic food.
- Stocking your pantry – the basics.
- How to find a good integrated functional medical practitioner – a key to healing.
- Cleansing your body and home from chemical exposure.
- Lifestyle changes to incorporate in the AIP lifestyle:
- i. Physical activity
- ii. Sleep quality
- iii. Managing mealtimes
- iv. Stress management techniques
- v. how to include family and friends on your journey
The second part of my program is more of the lifestyle tool you will live by.
Program Guide #2 – Food is Life – My Australian Food and Lifestyle Guide for Combating Autoimmune Disorders and Leaky Gut Syndrome.
This is the hallmark of my body’s salvation. If you are struggling like I did with any of the 100 auto-immune diseases, you will soon learn how to use food and other lifestyle changes to heal your body, gut and mind.
This program has everything anyone suffering from autoimmune disorder needs to for holistic healing…
- Over 100 authentic delicious autoimmune compliant recipes…
- The simple way to personalize your eating lifestyle…
- How to listen to your body… (foods will speak to you)
- Where to find organic ingredients in your area…
- The magic of fermented food and beverages…
- Simple breakfast, lunch and dinner…
- How to enjoy a night on the town and still be AIP compliant…
- Chemicals and cleaners in your home you must throw in the trash…
- Herbs, spices and ingredients that are a MUST…
- What underlying co-infections to watch out for
- How to find the right medical practitioner
Program Guide #3 – Autoimmune Food Reintroduction Guide
What I discovered, and what you will soon discover is that when we have too many toxic foods in our life, our body and gut can be confused with all of the noise. The first step towards health is to eliminate all possible foods that may be poisoning or causing inflammation in your body.
The next step is to re-introduce foods slowly so you can learn how to listen to your body.
This simple and easy to follow protocol will help you re-introduce foods and learn which ones cause you the most trouble.
This guide may be the MOST valuable tool you gain from this program because you will become much more aware of what helps you and what hurts you…
Because we are all different, certain foods may trigger negative effects in you than me… and that is why I want to teach you how to listen to your body.
Inside this guide you will learn…
- Simple steps for food reintroduction…
- Why tiny holes in your gut can destroy your health…
- Foods that heal a leaky gut…
- Which foods help you and which foods hurt…
- How you know you are reacting to food…
After I put all three autoimmune diseases into remission, I learned that there was so much more for me to learn. On my quest for holistic healing, I discovered a number of other elements that helped my body heal by reducing stress.
What I learned is that women are more stress-sensitive than men… and if you are woman struggling with any autoimmune disease, it is imperative that you reduce your stress immediately.
That is why I want to provide you with the following bonuses that helped me take my healing to the next level…
Food is Life Bonus #1 The Power of Mindfulness – How to Combat Stress
Inside this bonus PDF download, you will discover the secrets to controlling your stress and improving your health…
- How to use mindfulness to fall asleep quickly…
- The power meditation…
- How proper breathing can reduce stress…
- How to use mindfulness to be happier…
- How to stop anxiety before it starts…
Join Me in Your Journey to Holistic Healing
If your story is anything like mine, I would like you to join me.
Because of my decades of experience as a family chef and because of my personal mission to heal my body, I truly believe my program protocol will change your life and that is why I want to make this program truly affordable to absolutely anyone.
Peace of Mind
Endorsed by an Integrated Functional Medical Practitioner
Thanks to books like this and relentless efforts of survivors of autoimmune disorders, worried patients often suppressed by their doctor would seek the help of their fellow sufferers in the search for an answer. This book has a wealth of knowledge and takes us back to the basics of eating and cooking like our “hunter gatherer” ancestors, as we should have in the first place; After all “We are what we eat” Dr. Ali Eghtesadi Araghi, MD Board Certified Metabolic & Nutritional Medicine (FMMI/ABARRM) Australian Cosmetic & Wellness Institute
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If you are struggling like I did with any or more of over 100 autoimmune diseases, I promise that my programs will change your life. If it doesn’t, I want you to know that I’m not someone who is interested in taking your money… if you purchase my program and you are not satisfied simply send me an email at Natasha@harmony-hunter.com to arrange to have a 100% refund of your purchase price.
I truly wish you health and healing.
I know how difficult these issues can be and my new mission is to help as many people discover the hard truths that I learned without having to go through all the pain and suffering I did.
Yours in Health & Harmony
1. Contacting us
2. Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
3. Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
4. Web browser cookies
5. How we use collected information
AutoimmuneProtocolDiet.com.au may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- Quality Improvement for Service Delivery: Information you provide assists us to take action to customer service requirements and maintain needs more efficiently.
- Customer Satisfaction re user experience:We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- Quality Improvement to our Website: We may use feedback you make available to develop our products and services.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature:To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- Send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
6. How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
7. Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
8. Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
10. Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Updated 13th July 2017 by iNC Digital Media OBO Harmony Hunter.